In 2007, Enalasys helped to save over 30 mega watts of power.
That is equal to almost one half of a small peaker plant.
PG&E a leader among California
Enalasys has been the most successful VSP working in PG&E’s territory. As a result of this outstanding performance, Enalasys was selected by PG&E to setup and administer a data collection clearing house for HVAC contractors working in the small commercial and/or residential market segments. Under this contract Enalasys is responsible to:
- Design, set up and maintain a centralized duct test and seal data collection clearing house.
- Train contractors and technicians on the Title 24 HVAC Installation guidelines.
- Perform field validation audits on completed commercial and residential duct test and seal work performed by C-20 licensed contractors.
- Determine if the contractors are in compliance with Title 24 HVAC installation guidelines.
- Identify the contractors and technicians who participate and are not in compliance with Title 24 guidelines, and
- Provide additional training for these non-compliant contractors.
How do I get involved?
Contact Enalasys today for more information. 1.877.411.8378.
Programs by Utility
• Pacific Gas & Electric
• Southern California Edison
• Nevada Power Company
• San Diego Gas & Electric
• Imperial Irrigation District
• Progress Energy
• Redding Electric
• Lodi Electric
• Southern Municipal Utility District (SMUD)